news, gossip, food of the spirit, sport and beauty tips

asd by google

Breaking

Monday, 18 March 2019

Gas explosion leaves several customers injured at a Lagos restaurant   


Yesterday being 17th of march 2019 There was pandemonium at a well known restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring a lot of customers.  

 

According to news, the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby.

Please share this news👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a comment